Looking for work? The below sites might be of help.
- Noticeboards – community noticeboards in libraries and supermarkets will sometimes list vacancies positions.
- Shop windows – employers will often put up a notice in their windows if they’re look for someone to employ.
- Family and friends – sometimes talking to your friends and family can lead to work opportunities. Don’t forget to talk to your network when looking for work.
- Newspapers –newspapers will list job vacancies in your local area.
- Visit Seek website to search for job vacancies in your chosen field. Insert the job title, industry and area you are interested in working in. You can also save your resume against your account for future positions you’d like to apply for.
- LinkedIn is a platform that allows you to connect with fellow employers and search for job vacancies. Visit Flagstaff’s LinkedIn page to see what it’s all about.
- Recruitment agencies – these agencies can help you look for a job. You will need to submit your resume and have a meeting with these agencies before the search gets underway.