Why work for Flagstaff?
Work for an award-winning Australian Disability Enterprise that is widely recognised along the South Coast for it’s exceptional commitment to inclusion, people and meaningful social development.
Flagstaff are leaders in supported employment for people with a disability. We offer an inclusive and supported workplace for individuals to learn, develop skills and be part of a fun team.
A career with Flagstaff includes opportunities for professional development, flexible working conditions and being part of a dynamic, engaging workplace.
Positions are based in the Illawarra and Shoalhaven region.
What is in it for you?
- Ongoing skills development
- Work experience
- Workplace support
- Employment Assistance Program
- Staff benefits
- Transport options available
- Onsite parking available
- Access to salary sacrifice program
- Inclusive, safe and supportive working environment
- Regular social activities
- Flexible working conditions
- Set your own goals and receive caring support to achieve them
- Registered NDIS provider
- Sustainable and secure employment
Established for over 53 years, The Flagstaff Group is a trusted not-for-profit organisation. We are always searching for new talent to join our growing businesses. View our Jobs Available or apply for supported employment.
T: 4272 0222